The second group stage game of this seasons UEFA champions league was concluded yesterday across Europe and as always the fantasy football team of the week have been drawn with one team from Belgium producing more than one player in the team.
Clubs from England, Spain, Germany, Italy and Portugal were represented in the lineup, Manchester city came from behind to beat Borussia Dortmund at the Etihad stadium and that victory was spearheaded by defender John stone and he duly made it into the team of the week.
Follow England club Liverpool produced a late winner courtesy of a Joel Matip header and the defender joined up the defence alongside Bayern Munich Lucas Hernandez, the trio were goal scorers.
John stone via Instagram photos
Lucas Hernandez via Instagram photos.
Inter Milan Dumfries and Club Brugge Meijer completes the defensive line while the duo of Politano of Napoli and Bayer Leverkusen Andrich makes the midfield.
In attack Chelsea Raheem Sterling is joined by Valverde of Real Madrid and Club Brugge Jutgla.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City