Chelsea football club players and management staffs finalized their preparations for today’s Barclay premier league match against Brentford city at the Brentford community stadium, the training session which took place last night saw the places and coach in a lively mood.
The players lead by the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Raheem Sterling, jorginho Frello, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva took time to setup their draining drill as the coach Graham potter watched on with a beaming smile.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang all smiles as he carried his training equipment
Assistant captain Jorginho Frello
Raheem Sterling in the tick of the action.
A win for Chelsea will help them cut the point at the top of the English premier league table with tottenham Hotspur traveling to old Trafford to face Manchester united in today’s clash.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games