Chelsea will face Everton at Stamford Bridge tomorrow at 8:45 p.m. (West African time).The game will be officiated by referee Michael Oliver.
Chelsea’s coach, Thomas Tuchel, will be hoping that his team wins the encounter tomorrow in order to keep their hopes of winning the EPL trophy at the end of the season alive. However, the game will not be an easy one for Chelsea as Everton are fighting seriously to avoid relegation.
Ahead of the encounter tomorrow, Everton have many injury concerns regarding the following players: Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Séamus Coleman, Tom Davies, Lucas Digne, Yerry Mina, Richarlison, and Andros Townsend will all not be playing. On the other hand, Chelsea’s injury concerns are only Ben Chilwell and Mateo Kovačić.
Even though the match will be a difficult one for Chelsea tomorrow, I sincerely think that Everton’s injury crisis will still affect their performances. Therefore, we predict Chelsea will win the game tomorrow, but not by a big margin. A 2-1 scoreline in favor of Chelsea is most likely.
Chelsea Potential Starting XI
Thomas Tuchel is expected to field a very strong side against West Ham United tomorrow and this could comprise of the following players: Edouard Mendy, Rüdiger, Thiago Silva, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Reece James, Timo Werner, Havertz, Mason Mount.
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker
- 6 Players That Could Leave Chelsea After Romelu Lukaku’s £8m Loan Move To Inter