Chelsea football club players were spotted at Cobham training centre this evening as attention swing to club football action after two weeks international football break came to an end, below we list some of the Chelsea players who are back at Cobham and are already putting in the hard work.
Already Chelsea welcomed back Ngolo Kante during the international football break while the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Trevoh Chalobah, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Edouard Mendy and Ruben Loftus-cheek all missed the international football break and have been training at Cobham centre.
The sight every Chelsea player will love to see Ngolo Kante, via Twitter photos.
Defender Kalidou Koulibaly who was with Senegal during the international break is back alongside American international Christian Pulisic and midfielder Conor Gallagher as the away game against Crystal palace draws ever closer.
Welcome back Kalidou Koulibaly via Instagram photos.
Raheem Sterling back and looking ready via Facebook photos
Head coach Graham potter via Facebook photos.
As always we will be previewing the weekend games and bringing you more of the photos from today’s training session.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation