Chelsea will meet Manchester United in a Premier League encounter this weekend, with United seeking to cut the gap on the top four, and Chelsea hoping to preserve their lead at the top of the English Premier League standings.
Chelsea boasts a slew of players who could cause difficulties for Manchester United tomorrow, including Romelu Lukaku, Timo Werner, Mason Mount, Kai Havertz, Hudson Odoi, and even Hakim Ziyech.
However, there is one player who United should not sign, and his goal danger is serious. Reece James is his name. Chelsea’s most prolific goal scorer is the right-wing defender, who is presently the club’s top scorer in all competitions.
Former Chelsea winger remarked in an interview with Football London: “I’m looking forward to his duel with Reece James since they both enjoy blasting forward.
They’re both fairly physical, but Reece James has a certain skill, particularly in crossing and finishing, that no one seems to be able to stop him from doing at the moment.”
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace