Mason Mount was fantastic for the Three Lions of England on Monday night, as he scored a classic goal in their 3-3 draw against Germany national team in the Matchday 6 of the UEFA Nations League at Wembley Stadium in London.
The youngster was dropped to the bench by coach Gareth Southgate and he was able to perform excellently after being introduced to the pitch in the second half of the game.
Mason Mount replaced Raheem Sterling in the 66th minute and he was able to make an instant impact on the pitch, as he scored a fine goal for the team.
Goals from Luke Shaw, Mason Mount and Harry Kane helped England national team to secure a hard-fought draw, while Iikay Gundogan, and Kai Havertz (a brace) scored for Germany national team in the game.
Mason Mount was fantastic for the Three Lions of England in the second half of the game, and he was able to mark his excellent performance with a beautiful goal.
The draw against Germany national team means the Three Lions of England ended at the bottom spot of their group table with 3 points from 6 matches played, after they failed to secure a victory in all their games.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation