Chelsea have a very busy October month as they would be playing against tough teams in both Premier league and European competitions. The blues would kick off their October competition against Crystal Palace. This would be a very easy fixture for Graham Potter’s side but they would likely rest some of their players as they have a very difficult game in the mid-week against AC Milan.
The game against AC Milan would likely be one of Chelsea’s toughest fixture in this month. The blues currently have a single point in the UEFA champions league and stands at a risk of failing to qualify for the knock out stage. However, the blues have recorded massive wins against AC Milan in their past five meetings. However the Blues would play AC Milan twice in this month.
They would also play against Aston Villa and Brentford, who are currently two of the toughest average teams in the league this season. On 22nd of this month, Chelsea would welcome Manchester united to Old Trafford. The Blues have failed to beat Manchester united on couple of occasions in the past few meetings. This is a fixture they could drop points in the October. They also have fixtures against Salzburg and Brighton.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games