Chelsea Newspaper Updates: Blues prepared to loan attacker out in January with potential purchase option
Borussia Dortmund retain an interest in Hakim Ziyech and on Tuesday, Sky Deutschland stated Chelsea are ready to loan him out in the winter market.
Sport on Wednesday explain the 28-year-old is also an ‘option’ for Barcelona in January.
His name is ‘on the table’ at the Camp Nou, along with others, and Xavi Hernández will make a final decision on which player he wants to bolster the La Liga side’s attack in the second half of the season.
Advert!! (Post Continues Below)
Barcelona looked at the attacking midfielder in 2019, when he was at Ajax. Ziyech has failed to gain prominence at the west London club and is now again on the agenda of the Catalan side.
Therefore, the Morocco international ‘would not see with bad eyes’ changing clubs in the next window. Chelsea, in principle, ‘would not object’ to a transfer as their intention is to revalue the player.
Baby Boom: The Stars Are Getting Busy In Quarantine
9 Unexpected Celebrity Bromances That Give Us The Feels
The Champions League winners would consider a loan deal without a mandatory purchase option. This is ‘key’ for Barca since the Catalan club don’t want to have an obligation to buy the player next summer.
Ziyech earns €7m per season and his current wages are affordable for Xavi’s side. Barca are aware of the will of both the player and Thomas Tuchel’s side when it comes to a transfer in January.
The player would ‘welcome the option’ to move to the Camp Nou and is ‘waiting for Barca’ to make an approach, even though he has an offer from BVB.
However, the Spanish giants don’t want to rush to make a decision on Ziyech, especially since they handle other options.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United