Borussia Dortmund retain an interest in Hakim Ziyech and on Tuesday, Sky Deutschland stated Chelsea are ready to loan him out in the winter market.
Sport on Wednesday explain the 28-year-old is also an ‘option’ for Barcelona in January.
His name is ‘on the table’ at the Camp Nou, along with others, and Xavi Hernández will make a final decision on which player he wants to bolster the La Liga side’s attack in the second half of the season.
Advert!! (Post Continues Below)
Barcelona looked at the attacking midfielder in 2019, when he was at Ajax. Ziyech has failed to gain prominence at the west London club and is now again on the agenda of the Catalan side.
Therefore, the Morocco international ‘would not see with bad eyes’ changing clubs in the next window. Chelsea, in principle, ‘would not object’ to a transfer as their intention is to revalue the player.
Baby Boom: The Stars Are Getting Busy In Quarantine
9 Unexpected Celebrity Bromances That Give Us The Feels
The Champions League winners would consider a loan deal without a mandatory purchase option. This is ‘key’ for Barca since the Catalan club don’t want to have an obligation to buy the player next summer.
Ziyech earns €7m per season and his current wages are affordable for Xavi’s side. Barca are aware of the will of both the player and Thomas Tuchel’s side when it comes to a transfer in January.
The player would ‘welcome the option’ to move to the Camp Nou and is ‘waiting for Barca’ to make an approach, even though he has an offer from BVB.
However, the Spanish giants don’t want to rush to make a decision on Ziyech, especially since they handle other options.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move