Recent news report from Chelsea’s website showed that Wesley Fofana and Ngolo Kante are not included in the squad that will play Wolves.
Marc Cucurella has reportedly healed from his injury and might play.
Additionally, the injured players Jorginho Frello, Kai Havertz, and Edouard Mendy who were among the substitutes, are healthy and available for the game against Wolves
Potter spoke on Wesley Fofana, saying that the knee injury he sustained in their match against AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League is not as serious as they initially believed. He insisted, though, that it would still take him a few weeks to fully recuperate.
Mr. Potter stated It’s simply a knee when he returned strain, so there’s a chance he may play against someone before the World Cup. But that depends on how his rehabilitation progresses.
The Blues next English Premier League fixture will see them face off against Wolves.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation