The UEFA champions League is no doubt the best club competition in the world and every club and player has the desire to play in it. However, such a prestigious competition doesn’t allow easy access as top teams have to battle it out to gain access. And in the premier league, one way to qualify is by finishing in the top 4.
However, with Chelsea currently fifth with a game in hand, they might find it difficult to get into the top 4 with the world cup around the corner. And the major reason for this is because of their upcoming games.
Chelsea’s Upcoming Games And Their Possible Outcomes
Graham Potter’s side will have to be at their very best ahead of the world cup because the nature of the games ahead will demand so. The blues will have to shuffle between Premier League games, Champions League games, and also an EFL tie.
Well, here are Chelsea’s remaining games before the world cup kicks off.
• RB Salzburg Vs Chelsea:
As of the time of writing, the blues are set to face RB Salzburg in the champions league. And with the blues currently in the first position, they are expected to win this clash.
Possible Outcome: Chelsea Win
• Brighton Vs Chelsea:
Brighton started this season in fine form but in recent games, they’ve suffered some setbacks. However, they are still a tough opponent for Chelsea to beat
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games