According to a startling disclosure made by MARCA journalist Luis Rojo, the former Chelsea midfielder is said to have recently offered himself to Barcelona. The idea of signing the Italian international was not taken into consideration by the Catalan giants.
Following in Maurizio Sarri’s footsteps, Jorginho joined Chelsea from Napoli in 2018 and has since established himself as a mainstay in the center of the field. While the Italian tactician did not remain at Stamford Bridge for a long time, the midfielder has remained and has experienced much success.
However, as he enters the final year of his contract with the Blues, his future at the club is in serious doubt. According to recent English rumors, the Blaugrana may think about signing him on a Bosman contract to replace Sergio Busquets for the next season.
Luis Rojo is claiming that Jorginho, who will be a free agent next summer, has just made an offer to Barcelona. The 30-year-old midfielder has been made available to the Blaugrana, but they have not thought about signing him.
With Chelsea, Jorginho won the Champions League and the Europa League, and last year, he also helped Italy win the UEFA Euro 2020. He is an experienced player who has experienced a lot of success.
Barcelona, whose finances have been struggling recently, might have been interested in his availability on a Bosman deal. Additionally, a replacement is required for the role because Busquets’ contract is set to
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players