Chelsea keeping tabs on Gabriel Martinelli’s contract extension talks with Arsenal.
Gabriel Martinelli’s contract negotiations with Arsenal are reportedly being monitored by Chelsea, who are eager to sign the winger if he decides to leave North London.
The Brazilian international has been in outstanding form this year, and Arsenal, who are currently atop the league table, rely heavily on his performances in the last third of the field.
According to a report from the German news outlet BILD, Martinelli is in talks with the Arsenal camp about a new long-term contract, but that hasn’t diminished Chelsea’s interest in the 21-year-old.
The Blues are still looking for reinforcements to upgrade their front line, and they may turn to the talented Arsenal player whose contract at the club is set to expire in the summer of 2024 and who is demanding a tripling of his present salary in exchange for an extension.
After Nicolas Pepe, Alexandre Lacazette, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang left the Arsenal squad, his importance in the team reportedly increased. He is reportedly seeking a £200,000-per-week salary package and is optimistic of getting it.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United