Chelsea will be in action against Crystal Palace on the first of October 2022. The game will be Graham Potter’s first EPL game for Chelsea and the fans still expect to see Graham Potter winning his first English Premier League game as a Chelsea’s manager.
Talking about the need for him to win, we need to take a look at the team’s last six matches to bring back to mind the performance of the team that Graham Potter will be using against Crystal Palace.
On the 21st of August 2022, Chelsea lost to Leeds United by three goals to nothing. On the 30th of August, Chelsea also lost to Southampton United by 2 goals to 1 in the English Premier League. On the 6th of September, Chelsea also lost to Dinamo Zagreb 1-0 in the UEFA Champions League.
This means that in the last six games, Chelsea have lost three matches, and they managed to win two and drew. Chelsea had a 2-1 win over West Ham United and also a 2-1 win over Leicester City and a draw against Salzburg in the UCL which was under the new manager, Graham Potter.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games