Chelsea have agreed on personal terms with Leicester City’s Wesley Fofana but are yet to have a bid accepted by the Foxes.
According to Footmercato, Fofana has agreed on personal terms with Chelsea ahead of a possible switch to Stamford Bridge this summer
Chelsea are desperate to sign the France U21 international but have had a couple of offers turned down by Leicester.
That is apparently the only hurdle the Blues still need to cross.
Chelsea are reportedly set to make an £85million offer for Fofana over the next few days, with manager Thomas Tuchel identifying him as an ideal addition to his backline.
They have seen offers said to be worth £63 million and £70 million turned away by Leicester, who are determined to keep hold of Fofana
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace