The draws for the 2022-23 Champions League season has been completed.
Chelsea have been drawn in Group E alongside Italian champions AC Milan, Croatian champions Dinamo Zagreb and Austrian champions RB Salzburg.
See the draws in full below
Red Bull Salzburg
Due to the World Cup in November, the Champions League this season will operate on a different calendar.
The first group fixtures will be played on September 6 and 7.
The group stage will run over a nine-week period until November 2 in order to accommodate the World Cup in Qatar.
The round of 16 ties will be played over a month from February 14 to March 15. The quarter-final ties are in April and the semi-finals will be held in May.
The final is at Istanbul’s Ataturk Olympic Stadium on June 10 next year.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City