The blues have reportedly made contact with AC Milanover a deal for France left back Theo Hernandez, but the Italian giants have slapped a £50million price tag on the French defender.
The Frenchman has excelled on the left flank for the Serie A club, with his blistering surges forward offering a constant attacking outlet
The reports claimed that the initial bid was “rejected” by Milan, who are seeking to tie the player down to a new contract at the moment.
Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel is desperate to strengthen his left back after Ben Chilwell was ruled out for the rest of the the season with an ACL injury, with the German unconvinced by Marcos Alonso.
No official negotiation has begun yet and Milan chiefs are understood to be against selling the Frenchman who has also been linked with a move to Manchester City and PSG.
However Chelsea and Milan have had good transfer relationship over the years, with the likes of Olivier Giroud, Fikayo Tomori and Tiemoue Bakayoko all moving from west London to Italian outlet.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move