One of the worst feelings is looking at your phone and realizing that the battery is almost dead. To fix this issue, here are some things that you can do to improve your phone’s battery life:
1. Reduce Your Screen Brightness
Your screen uses up a lot of battery, so if you lower the brightness, it’s going to last longer than usual.
2. Turn On The Battery Saver That Comes With Your Phone
Both Android and iOS devices, normally comes with a power saving mode that’s going to reduce background usage and improve battery life, so if you’re yet to turn this on, make sure you do this now.
3. Keep Your Wi-Fi Off
If you are out somewhere and there’s no available Wi-Fi for you to connect too, there’s no reason why you should leave your Wi-Fi on.
Leaving your Wi-Fi on, is obviously going to be consuming more power than if it was off, so if you know that you’re not going to be connecting to any available Wi-Fi anytime soon, just turn it off to save your battery.
4. Avoid Fast Chargers
Charging your phone using fast chargers, put extra stress on your battery by forcing the chemical reaction to happen faster than usual, so to avoid degrading your battery, just use a slow charger.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation