Chelsea players have completed their preparation ahead of Saturday’s English Premier League game against Wolverhampton Wanderers where they will be aiming to continue with their recent impressive run of form.
The Graham Potter-led team regrouped for the final phase of their preparation on Friday evening at the Cobham training ground, where all the available first-team players for the game assembled for the final build-up ahead of the English Premier League game. The team was involved in several physical and tactical drills which lasted for over an hour under the watchful eye of the team manager, Graham Potter who was in charge of final training season.
Among the players spotted in training with the Blues on Friday include Kai Havertz, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Conor Gallagher, Armando Broja, Carney Chuckwuemeka, Hakim Ziyech, Marc Cucurella, Thiago Silva, Ngolo Kante, and Eduardo Mendy.
After their remarkable 3-0 win over AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League, the Blues will be looking for another victory to make it two out of two when they face the struggling Wolves on Saturday afternoon at Stamford Bridge.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.