Chelsea will play the 2nd round of Carabao Cup against Southampton tomorrow. Both teams met in the EPL competition last 2 weeks and Chelsea beat them 3-1.
Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner are currently injured, both players did not feature in Chelsea’s last game against Norwich City although the blues got a 7-0 win.
Photo Credit: Twitter
Another youngster by name Harvey Vale trained with Chelsea’s senior team weeks ago, he is 18 years of age and plays the attacking midfield/right wing position.
Photo Credit: Getty images
Thomas Tuchel needs to promote this youngster as a temporary replacement for Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku.
Players like Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-cheek started that way, i think Harvey Vale needs to witness the same.
Vale has scored a lot of goals in Chelsea youth league, he is also one of the blues’ highest goalscorer this season.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker