Chelsea will play the 2nd round of Carabao Cup against Southampton tomorrow. Both teams met in the EPL competition last 2 weeks and Chelsea beat them 3-1.
Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner are currently injured, both players did not feature in Chelsea’s last game against Norwich City although the blues got a 7-0 win.
Photo Credit: Twitter
Another youngster by name Harvey Vale trained with Chelsea’s senior team weeks ago, he is 18 years of age and plays the attacking midfield/right wing position.
Photo Credit: Getty images
Thomas Tuchel needs to promote this youngster as a temporary replacement for Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku.
Players like Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-cheek started that way, i think Harvey Vale needs to witness the same.
Vale has scored a lot of goals in Chelsea youth league, he is also one of the blues’ highest goalscorer this season.
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8