CHE VS SAL: How Potter Could Lineup In His 1st Game As Chelsea Coach With Kante & Mendy’s Absence
Note that the UEFA Champions League is back this week, and many fans are looking for the big game between Bayern Munich and Barcelona.
On the other hand, the game between Chelsea and Salzburg is expected to be tough because both clubs dropped points on UCL matchday 1. Hence, this article will focus on how Potter could line up in his first game as Chelsea’s coach on UCL matchday 2 with the absence of N’golo Kante and Edouard Mendy. Take a look!
Kepa is expected to be the goalkeeper as Mendy was missing from Chelsea’s training session. Also, recall that the Spanish goalkeeper was very impressive in his first UCL game of the season against Dinamo Zagreb.
Thiago Silva, who missed the opening UCL game of the season, could return to the team. Hence, the five defenders that are expected to start are Recce James as Right Wing Back, Fofana as Right Centre-Back, Silva as Central Centre-back, Koulibaly as Left Centre-back, and Cucurella as Left Wing Back.
With Kante’s injury, Jorginho and Kovacic are expected to start.
The attacking trio is expected to be a combination of Mason Mount, Aubameyang, and Raheem Sterling. On the other hand, Pulisic, Broja, Ziyech, and Havertz could start as substitutes
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design