Note that the UEFA Champions League is back this week, and many fans are looking for the big game between Bayern Munich and Barcelona.
On the other hand, the game between Chelsea and Salzburg is expected to be tough because both clubs dropped points on UCL matchday 1. Hence, this article will focus on how Potter could line up in his first game as Chelsea’s coach on UCL matchday 2 with the absence of N’golo Kante and Edouard Mendy. Take a look!
Kepa is expected to be the goalkeeper as Mendy was missing from Chelsea’s training session. Also, recall that the Spanish goalkeeper was very impressive in his first UCL game of the season against Dinamo Zagreb.
Thiago Silva, who missed the opening UCL game of the season, could return to the team. Hence, the five defenders that are expected to start are Recce James as Right Wing Back, Fofana as Right Centre-Back, Silva as Central Centre-back, Koulibaly as Left Centre-back, and Cucurella as Left Wing Back.
With Kante’s injury, Jorginho and Kovacic are expected to start.
The attacking trio is expected to be a combination of Mason Mount, Aubameyang, and Raheem Sterling. On the other hand, Pulisic, Broja, Ziyech, and Havertz could start as substitutes
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players