CHE vs RBS: 2 Things Graham Potter Did Differently From Tuchel In His Starting 11 Against Salzburg
The manager of Chelsea football club, Graham Potter announced his preferred starting Ahead of the match day 2 game against Austrian champions Red Bull Salzburg. From the released list, it is obvious that the England born tactician did 2 things differently from what the former manager, Thomas Tuchel use to do while at the club. They are:
1. Change in Formation: Thomas Tuchel has always deployed the 3-4-2-1, 3-43, 3-5-2 and 3-4-1-2 systems while at Chelsea football club. In fact, this formation brought the Blues lots of success but Graham Potter has opted for something different. He deployed a 4-3-3 formation.
2. Defensive system: Thomas Tuchel has always set up his team to play with a back 3 with 2 wing backs but Graham Potter changed all that. From his list, only 4 defenders were listed which are Reece James, Cesar Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva and Marc Cucurella. This means he will be playing a 4 man defense.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City