English Premier League giants Chelsea football club are set to host Manchester United at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening. The Blues will be keen on grabbing a crucial three points against the Red Devils, but that won’t be an easy job for Graham Potter and his men.
Chelsea was frustratingly held to a 0-0 draw against Brentford in a London derby game during the mid-week, with Manchester United displaying one of their best performances against Tottenham Hotspur in front of the Stretford End Stadium on Wednesday night.
The comfortable win moved the Old Trafford outfit to fifth position with just one point behind Chelsea who sits fourth in the league table. Manchester United are breathing heavily down the neck of Chelsea and will move above Potter’s men should they grab three points on Saturday.
Having known these here is how the Blues should lineup to avoid a defeat at Stamford Bridge.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games