Chelsea football club will host Manchester City at Stamford Bridge with the hope of bouncing back from a draw against Nottingham Forest. Graham Potter and his men are seeking to return to winning ways against a tough Manchester City side who are also keen on returning to winning ways after settling for a draw at the Etihad Stadium with Everton.
Chelsea is currently in a mess and poor run of form as Potter’s misery continues to push the Blues out of the top four. Chelsea is currently sitting below the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United, and Manchester United.
United is occupying the final champions league spot with seven points more than the London giant. It won’t be an easy game for both teams, especially when Manchester City has won Chelsea repeatedly this season. We expected Graham Potter to make a change to his starting lineup, which seems to be very weak to face a team like Manchester City.
However, here is how the Stamford Bridge club could lineup to bounce back and return to winning ways against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation