CHE 0:0 SAL: The Three Worst Players For Chelsea In The First Half Of The Match Against Salzburg
Chelsea didn’t have their best performance in the first half of the match as they played a disappointing goalless draw with Red Bull Salzburg at halftime.
Well, Let’s take a look at the three worst players for Chelsea in the first half of the match against Red Bull Salzburg.
1, Raheem Sterling.
The English International had fewer touches in the first half of the match as he performed poorly against Red Bull Salzburg. The 26-year-old couldn’t contribute much to Chelsea’s performance offensively as he was very dull on the attack for the Blues.
2, Kai Havertz.
It was a dull performance from Chelsea attackers in the first half of the match as they pose much threat to the Red Bull Salzburg’s defense line. The German International was non-existent in the first period having no meaningful contribution to Chelsea’s offensive play.
3, Mateo Kovacic.
The Croatian International lost possession severally for Chelsea in the first half of the match as his impact on the Blues’ play from the middle of the park was neutralized by Red Bull Salzburg.
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players