Graham Potter, manager of Chelsea, has been quiet regarding the team’s interest in Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.
During the winter transfer window, Ronaldo is widely anticipated to try to force a move away from Old Trafford.
The 37-year-old is currently serving as Erik ten Hag’s bench warmer after failing to find a new club in the summer.
Potter was questioned about Ronaldo’s potential signing before their Champions League match against AC Milan because Chelsea had already indicated interest.
Again, we may ask these questions all day long, but I won’t talk about anyone else out of the utmost respect for the individual you mentioned and anyone else that anyone else brings up. I don’t talk about them even though they aren’t our players.
Additionally, He (Ronaldo) scored two and assisted one in United’s final three games of the year. This meant that in 2021, Ronaldo scored an impressive 14 goals in 20 appearances for Man Utd.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games