Chalobah Reacts To The Claim That Chelsea Has Never Lost Any EPL Game Whenever He Starts
Chelsea Academy Graduate Trevoh Chalobah started in the League game against Brentford at Gtech Community Shield on Wednesday evening.
The West London club failed to secure a fourth back-to-back Premier League win under Graham Potter against the Thomas Frank’s side but they were able to keep a clean sheet and get away with a draw.
Trevoh Chalobah was particularly impressive in the encounter as he was able to hold his ground against Brentford’s explosive Forwards.
Trevoh Chalobah’s good luck in Chelsea shirt continued against Brentford as Chelsea didn’t lose the game. Since Trevoh Chalobah made his debut for Chelsea at the beginning of last season, Chelsea haven’t lost any Premier League game that the Cobham Academy graduate has started.
He has made 3 Premier League appearances and 2 UEFA Champions League appearances for Chelsea this season, and Chelsea hasn’t lost any.
Speaking to Chelsea official website after the draw against Brentford, Trevoh Chalobah admitted that he recently found out about that unique stat. He said: “I saw that two days ago. For me, any chance I get, I want to try to impress and give my best to get a win. You could say so that it is a lucky omen.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United