Chelsea Academy Graduate Trevoh Chalobah started in the League game against Brentford at Gtech Community Shield on Wednesday evening.
The West London club failed to secure a fourth back-to-back Premier League win under Graham Potter against the Thomas Frank’s side but they were able to keep a clean sheet and get away with a draw.
Trevoh Chalobah was particularly impressive in the encounter as he was able to hold his ground against Brentford’s explosive Forwards.
Trevoh Chalobah’s good luck in Chelsea shirt continued against Brentford as Chelsea didn’t lose the game. Since Trevoh Chalobah made his debut for Chelsea at the beginning of last season, Chelsea haven’t lost any Premier League game that the Cobham Academy graduate has started.
He has made 3 Premier League appearances and 2 UEFA Champions League appearances for Chelsea this season, and Chelsea hasn’t lost any.
Speaking to Chelsea official website after the draw against Brentford, Trevoh Chalobah admitted that he recently found out about that unique stat. He said: “I saw that two days ago. For me, any chance I get, I want to try to impress and give my best to get a win. You could say so that it is a lucky omen.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.