BRE vs CHE: How Graham Potter Could Lineup His Team For Wednesday’s EPL Game
Chelsea will be aiming to maintain their recent superb form when they face Brentford on Wednesday night at the Gtech Community Stadium in their next English Premier League game.
The Graham Potter-led team has won their last four English Premier League games and they will be looking for another victory over Brentford to maintain the impressive run of form. The Blues will be going into the game off the back of their 2-0 win over Aston Villa in their last game.
The Blues will be going into Wednesday’s English Premier League game without the services of some of their first-team players due to their respective injuries.
Wesley Fofana will not be available for selection on Wednesday due to the knee injury he sustained a few weeks ago.
Ngolo Kante and Reece James are still in the Chelsea treatment room for their respective injuries, and both players will also miss the trip to Gtech Community Stadium on Wednesday
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design