Chelsea will be aiming to maintain their recent superb form when they face Brentford on Wednesday night at the Gtech Community Stadium in their next English Premier League game.
The Graham Potter-led team has won their last four English Premier League games and they will be looking for another victory over Brentford to maintain the impressive run of form. The Blues will be going into the game off the back of their 2-0 win over Aston Villa in their last game.
The Blues will be going into Wednesday’s English Premier League game without the services of some of their first-team players due to their respective injuries.
Wesley Fofana will not be available for selection on Wednesday due to the knee injury he sustained a few weeks ago.
Ngolo Kante and Reece James are still in the Chelsea treatment room for their respective injuries, and both players will also miss the trip to Gtech Community Stadium on Wednesday
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.