Barcelona want to sign Azpilicueta, Rudiger on free in 2022 (reliability: 4 stars)
According to Mundo Deportivo, a rather credible source regarding Barcelona transfers, the Catalans want to land Antonio Rudiger and Cesar Azpilicuetanext summer.
The contracts of both Chelsea players expire in 2022 and they have not extended it yet. So if they become free agents, Barcelona will try to poach them
Foreign clubs including Barca are free to start negotiations with Toni and Azpi in January.
Rudiger’s contract saga has been going for a few months already, with sides finding it difficult to agree on an extension. The club and the defender are still in negotiations over a new contract, Fabrizio Romano says.
There haven’t been many updates on Azpilicueta’s renewal. In September, the defender said he is ‘not worried’ about a new deal as he feels ‘trusted’ by Chelsea.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United