Chelsea star, Jorginho, has revealed what he would do if he fails to win the Ballon d’ Or this year.
Jorginho was among the 30-man nominees shortlisted for the 2021 Ballon d’ Or.
The Italy international will battle Paris Saint-Germain’s Lionel Mess, Bayern Munich striker, Robert Lewandowski, among others for the Ballon d’ Or.
Jorginho won the Champions League with Chelsea and Euro 2020 with his country.
Speaking about the 2021 Ballon d’ Or, Jorginho told Globo Esporte, that he would keep his feet on the ground and focus on something else if he doesn’t win the prestigious award, adding that he has already won the UEFA’s best player of the year award.
He said: “I don’t want to have too many expectations, but I would be hypocritical if I said I don’t think about it.
“It is great if it happens, but if it doesn’t, I won’t complain. I keep my feet on the ground and I focus on something else, I have already won the best player of the year by UEFA.
“It is not up to me to say if I should win the Ballon d’Or, but it would be an incentive for other players, to show that not only goals are taken into account.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker