Chelsea’s last five games have been tough for the London side, they have won two games with three draws in their last five Premier League games. They will visit 10th place, Aston Villa on boxing day, the match will be a must-win fixture for the London side if they want to keep their title hopes high. With the number of players ruled out of Chelsea’s next match, the manager might decide to add some talented youngsters to the first team.
Chelsea have given fifty academy stars a first-team debut, since Roman Abramovich bought the club. Bell, Vale, and Simons got their debut in Chelsea’s fixture against Brentford, and they will be hoping to be available against Aston Villa.
Thomas Tuchel might decide to use the same set of players that played against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Kai Havertz is a major doubt for the fixture. Romelo Lukaku and Timo Werner have been ruled out for the fixture, which means that they will play the game with a false nine. Pulisic played as a false nine against Wolves, and he was unable to impress in that position.
Chelsea has won three games from their last five matches with Aston Villa, Villa has gotten four points from their last five games with Chelsea. Steven Gerrard has always been a fierce rival with Chelsea, he will be hoping to get a win in his third game as Villa’s manager.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker