AST Vs CHE: 3 Terrible Tactical Changes Graham Potter made In Today’s Starting Eleven
Chelsea will look to continue their unbeaten run under graham Potter, since Thomas Tuchel was scaled, Chelsea have picked incredible form winning four of their last five matches in all competition.
The blues will go to Villa Park this afternoon to play against struggling Aston Villa, Although Aston Villa are not in form, it will still be a tough task for the blues.
Chelsea will be looking to get all 3 points in other to close the pace between them and the league leaders. However, looking at Chelsea’s starting eleven, I think they might not win today because of these 2 tactical mistakes by graham Potter.
1. Benching Zakaria for jorginho:
Chelsea injury concerns has worsen in recent weeks, they have struggled to get their best defensive midfielder, Ngolo kante fit again, although jorginho has been a good replacement, but we all know that jorginho Lacks pace and can’t compete with Aston Villa strikers who heavily rely on counter Attack.
I think playing jorginho over Zakaria might cost Chelsea the 3 points.
2. Rotating Formation:
Although graham Potter is tactically flexible, but changing and rotating Formation for a team with many quality players like Aston Villa might not work out well.
What do you think about this article? Share your thoughts and follow for more interesting updates.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United