Chelsea will look to continue their unbeaten run under graham Potter, since Thomas Tuchel was scaled, Chelsea have picked incredible form winning four of their last five matches in all competition.
The blues will go to Villa Park this afternoon to play against struggling Aston Villa, Although Aston Villa are not in form, it will still be a tough task for the blues.
Chelsea will be looking to get all 3 points in other to close the pace between them and the league leaders. However, looking at Chelsea’s starting eleven, I think they might not win today because of these 2 tactical mistakes by graham Potter.
1. Benching Zakaria for jorginho:
Chelsea injury concerns has worsen in recent weeks, they have struggled to get their best defensive midfielder, Ngolo kante fit again, although jorginho has been a good replacement, but we all know that jorginho Lacks pace and can’t compete with Aston Villa strikers who heavily rely on counter Attack.
I think playing jorginho over Zakaria might cost Chelsea the 3 points.
2. Rotating Formation:
Although graham Potter is tactically flexible, but changing and rotating Formation for a team with many quality players like Aston Villa might not work out well.
What do you think about this article? Share your thoughts and follow for more interesting updates.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games