Another Chelsea Player Out Injured And Will Miss The Rest Of This Year
Chelsea are currently having injury crises recently with some of their best players out injured.
Another player to join the injury list is Ruben Loftus Cheek, Chelsea played Zenit Saint Petersburg in Russia yesterday which ended in a 3-3 draw. Ruben Loftus Cheek Flew with the team to Russia but injured himself during the warm up of the game.
Ruben Loftus Cheek has been impressive this season playing in Midfield in the absent of Mateo Kovacic and N’golo Kante. Chelsea coach will have to find an alternative in the coming games because his midfield of Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, N’golo Kante and Ruben Loftus Cheek are all out injured and will likely miss the rest of this year.
Meanwhile Trevoh Chalobah is expected to be back to training next week ahead of the Everton game and will likely play in the midfield, or will play in his natural three man defense
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United