Chelsea are currently having injury crises recently with some of their best players out injured.
Another player to join the injury list is Ruben Loftus Cheek, Chelsea played Zenit Saint Petersburg in Russia yesterday which ended in a 3-3 draw. Ruben Loftus Cheek Flew with the team to Russia but injured himself during the warm up of the game.
Ruben Loftus Cheek has been impressive this season playing in Midfield in the absent of Mateo Kovacic and N’golo Kante. Chelsea coach will have to find an alternative in the coming games because his midfield of Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, N’golo Kante and Ruben Loftus Cheek are all out injured and will likely miss the rest of this year.
Meanwhile Trevoh Chalobah is expected to be back to training next week ahead of the Everton game and will likely play in the midfield, or will play in his natural three man defense
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move