AC Milan hold transfer talk with Chelsea player admits Rafael Leao January swoop
Armando Broja has been linked with a future move to AC Milan in the last few weeks and it seems the interest is indeed concrete.
According to a report, the Rossoneri have been in discussions with the player’s middleman.
Given that Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 41, and Olivier Giroud, 36, aren’t exactly growing any younger,
Milan is considering their options moving forward. 21-year-old Chelsea striker Broja has come to the attention of Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara.
Calciomercato.com’s Daniele Longo reports that Milan has spoken with the player’s middleman.
Additionally, the Rossoneri have spoken with Chelsea directly to inquire about the circumstance.
Although the conclusion of the interest is still uncertain, it is clear that it exists because Chelsea and the player have both had discussions about it.
It would make sense for the club if he were a real target for next summer.
Broja might be used as part of a deal to capture Rafael Leao in a winter transfer, therefore Fabrizio ordered Milan to initiate talks with the player.
After failing to sign the player in the summer, Chelsea reveals that they have been in contact with Leao about a January transfer.
Leao contributed significantly to Chelsea’s victory over AC Milan in the Champions League by generating more opportunities.
He seriously damaged Chelsea’s defense, but Reece James prevented him from advancing and scoring.
Leao desires to move to Chelsea, but Graham Potter is hoping Milan and Leao won’t agree to a contract extension.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games