9 Chelsea players that have less than 2 years in their contracts.
Just like every other club, Chelsea have half a total of 9 players that their contracts will run out next year or in 2024.
Below are players, that will run out of contracts in 2023;
Jorginho, known for his calmness whilst taking penalties. He refused to renew his contract renewal this month, and his contract will expire in 2023.
Thiago Silva, one of the very best of defenders. His contract will run out in 2023.
N’golo Kante, the world cup winner and a very good asset in Chelsea’s midfield. He will be out of contract in 2024, but he is currently injured.
Below are Chelsea players that will be out of contracts will in 2024;
Mason Mount, the Academy player who made it to the Senior team. He will be out of contract in 2024.
Mateo Kovacic, the in-form midfielder and also a Croatian, will be out of contract in 2024.
Christian Pulisic, is from the same country with Chelsea owner, and he will be out of contract in 2024.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Chelsea signed the former Arsenal and Barcelona striker to Romelu Lukaku, who flopped big time while in Chelsea. His contract will expire in 2024.
With this, list which of these players do you wish to remain at Chelsea and also is there anyone you wish to leave Chelsea.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games