The January transfer window opens in less than two weeks. This is the time for clubs to get the necessary reinforcement for their team. It is very hard to get a high-ranking player during this period or complete a very expensive deal at this time. This is also a period when Players whose contracts end in the summer of 2022 are free to talk to any other club. The deals could be completed in January while the Players can remain at their club till the end of the season. Here are 9 Man United and Chelseaplayers who will be free to talk to other clubs in January.
In the case of Chelsea, The contracts of 4 defenders and one midfielder will end in 2022. Although Contract extension talks have begun with these players, they are now free to search for a new club in January.
1) Antonio Rudiger
2) Cesar Azpilicueta
3) Thiago Silva
4) Andreas Christensen
5) Charly Musonda.
In the case of Man United, the 4 players involved are either not currently in the first team or injured. They are;
1) Paul Pogba
2) Edison Cavani
3) Juan Mata
4) Jesse Lingard
If these players fail to sign a new deal with their clubs before July, they will leave for free.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move