The January transfer window opens in less than two weeks. This is the time for clubs to get the necessary reinforcement for their team. It is very hard to get a high-ranking player during this period or complete a very expensive deal at this time. This is also a period when Players whose contracts end in the summer of 2022 are free to talk to any other club. The deals could be completed in January while the Players can remain at their club till the end of the season. Here are 9 Man United and Chelseaplayers who will be free to talk to other clubs in January.
In the case of Chelsea, The contracts of 4 defenders and one midfielder will end in 2022. Although Contract extension talks have begun with these players, they are now free to search for a new club in January.
1) Antonio Rudiger
2) Cesar Azpilicueta
3) Thiago Silva
4) Andreas Christensen
5) Charly Musonda.
In the case of Man United, the 4 players involved are either not currently in the first team or injured. They are;
1) Paul Pogba
2) Edison Cavani
3) Juan Mata
4) Jesse Lingard
If these players fail to sign a new deal with their clubs before July, they will leave for free.
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8