3 Longest serving Chelsea players who are still at the club.
Below are the players.
1. Cesar Azpilicueta.
He is Chelsea’s captain and the longest serving player in the team currently. Azpilicueta joined Chelsea in 2012 from Marseille. He arrived after the Blues won their first ever Champions League trophy. The defender is still performing excellently at the club and has won all major trophies available.
2. Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
The midfielder was given his senior debut in December 2014 under Jose Mourinho. Loftus-Cheek is the second longest serving Chelsea player present in the team and he is performing excellently under Graham Potter.
3. N’Golo Kante.
He is the third longest serving Chelsea player still present in the Club. The French midfielder was signed in July 2016 and he has been an integral part of the team since his arrival. He won the Champions League, Premier League, Club World Cup, Super Cup, and FA Cup with Chelsea. Kante is not playing at the moment due to an injury.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games