The English Premier League giants Chelsea would be in action tonight when they face Wolverhampton Wanderers at Stamford Bridge.
The Chelsea first team players, Under 23 players and reserve players are already training ahead of their crunch league match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Most of the first team players were spotted at the Cobham training ground ahead of today’s EPL match at Stamford Bridge.
The Chelsea superstars which include Ben Chilwell, Armando Broja, Mason Mount, Reece James, Marc Cucurella, Denis Zakaria, N’golo Kante, Edouard Mendy, Hakim Ziyech, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Kalidou Koulibaly, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Marcus Bettinelli, Jorginho, Pierre Aubameyang,Thiago Silva, Connor Gallagher, Raheem Sterling, Carney Chukwuemeka, Mateo Kovacic, Ben Chilwell, Kai Havertz and Christian Pulisic were all pictured at the training ground.
Let’s take a look at 3 key players that were present at Chelsea’s training session;
1. CESAR AZPILICUETA: The Spanish and Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta who was not fit to feature during their recent UCL match has recovered to full fitness ahead of their crucial league match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
2. WESLEY FOFANA: The France and Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana who was subbed off during their emphatic victory over AC Milan has resumed back to training ahead of today’s league match.
- 3. TREVOH CHALOBAH: The Chelsea youngster Trevoh Chalobah who was only fit to make a substitute appearance during their home victory over AC Milan was pictured at the training ground ahead of today’s EPL match.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games