3 Chelsea Players That Could Benefit From The Busy Fixture Of The Blues Next Month.
Chelsea haven’t played Football for about two and a half week but the Blues will face a hectic schedule when the League returns next weekend at the end of the international break.
The West London club Will play 9 games in 29 days across all competitions in October and the squad is bound to be stretched to the maximum.
However, with the numerous additions that the club made to the club during the summer transfer window, Chelsea has a lot of Players that can see them through their busy October, and it could also mean that some fringe Players in the squad, who deserves to be playing for the club but haven’t had playing time this season, could benefit from it.
We’ll look at 3 Players that Graham Potter might turn to and hand more playing minutes to next month.
1. Trevoh Chalobah
The England International has made just 1 appearance for Chelsea this season. The arrival of Wesley Fofana has limited the playing time of Chalobah but he could be handed opportunity by Graham Potter.
2. Carney Chukwuemeka
The Former Aston Villa Midfielder hasn’t made his debut for Chelsea but he featured for the Blues in their friendly game against Brighton and Hove Albion before the international break, and even scored two goals.
3. Armando Broja
The Albania National hasn’t start any game for Chelsea this season but he has impressed while coming from the bench. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang might not be able to start 9 back-to-back games next Month and this could be an opportunity for Broja to shine.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design