It is quite surprising that Eduoard Mendy, Alisson, Ederson, Ramsdale, De Gea, and Hugo Lloris haven’t been at their best so far this season.
The aforementioned goalkeepers are recognised as the few of the finest in European football. However, none of them as managed an incredible number of saves after six games in the Premier League this campaign.
We will take a look at three best goalkeepers in the Other League based on the percentage of saves they have made so far this season:
1. Nick Pope (82.4%)
It is quite easy to name Nick Pope as the best goalkeeper in the Premier League based on number of saves. The former Burnley goalkeeper kept out more than 80% of the total shots he faced in 6 games. Nick Pope has mustered 28 saves in just six games for his new club, Newcastle.
2. Pickford (81.3%)
Pickford occupies the second position with 26 saves for Everton in just six appearances. The English goalkeeper managed more than five saves in Everton’s last game against Liverpool – a performance that won him the Man of the Match Award.
3. David Raya (81%)
David Raya found himself on the third spot with 26 saves from just six games for Brentford this season. Though, he has managed the same of number of saves as Pickford. However, he didn’t get to face the same number of shots as Jordan Pickford.
The sensational goalkeeper has been one of the standout performers for Brentford so far this campaign.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players