2 Teams That Could Eliminate Chelsea From Champions League If They Are Drawn Together
As we await the UEFA Champions League draw which is scheduled to hold on Monday, SOG-SPORTS would be formulating two possible opponents that could face Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 stages.
Chelsea finished second in Group H with two points behind Juventus, and this means they would likely face a team who finished first in their group.
With this, I will be proposing two European clubs that could defeat Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 if they should be drawn together.
Liverpool are currently one of the best teams in the UEFA Champions League currently as Klopp’s side finished top of group B with an unbeaten run, winning all their league games to gather a massive 18 points. If Chelsea could face this in-form Liverpool in their round of 16 matches, there’s no doubt that Thomas Tuchel’s sides can be eliminated by the English club.
Bayern Munich is another top club in the UEFA Champions League currently with an unbeaten run. The German side, who defeated Barcelona both home and away, would probably be a tough opponent for Chelsea and Thomas Tuchel’s side could be eliminated if both teams are drawn together.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United