Operatives of the Abuja Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, have arrested 13 persons for alleged Internet fraud.
The suspects are Daniel Nwafor, Yusuf Abdulwaheed, Yusuf Adekunle, Ejiga Samuel, Umar Farouk Mohammed, and Emmanuel Simon. Others include Habeeb Ikojo, Osondu Stanley, Ibrahim Oyelade, Taiwo Samuel, Churchill Onodu, Jamiu Abdulkareem and Ogbede Y. Oguchi.
They were arrested in the early hours of Tuesday, August 3, 2021, at different locations in Dawaki and Dutse areas of Abuja, following credible intelligence on their alleged fraudulent activities.
Items recovered from suspects include two cars (a Toyota Camry and Mercedes C300), 32 smartphones and 3 laptops.
The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s